A downloadable game for Windows
A scavenger hunt with your dog, what will you find today?
In Loot Hound, you play the role of a hoarder pack rat and collector of odd things that you find meaning in, and you've discovered a great way to find them; take a dog for a walk and see what it digs up!
Loot Hound is a casual exploration game with elements of sim and strategy.
132 loot items to start collecting, can you find them all?
- Each loot item you discover reveals a little about your character's history and personality
- Own up to three different dogs each with their own unique ability
- Control your dogs by extending, retracting and pulling on the leash when necessary
- Your dogs can detect, track, dig, be distracted, heel, wander, chase, be chased, break free, pee and become exhausted
- Upgrade your dog's skills including digging, detection, concentration, stamina and luck
- Explore twelve different parks from the small Muddy Backlot to the Titanic Botanic
- City Park Patrol are on the lookout, don't get caught digging up city parks
- What's landed in the Buxton Wheat Field?
Controller support - Loot Hound can be played using Xbox 360 and Thrustmaster GPX controllers
"Loot Hound is a cute and casual RPG and the most realistic game I've played in 2015."
"Loot Hound impressed me with its audiovisual design, overall approachable and friendly aesthetic, and genuinely enjoyable exploration mechanics."
Swamp Ascension Corporation
"The memorable mechanics and extraordinary charisma make Loot Hound such an easy recommendation. It settles perfectly between peaceful and exciting in a way that few casual experiences do and appeals far beyond that boundary."
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||Casual, Dogs, Exploration, Loot, Real time strategy, Relaxing, silent-protagonist, sim, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: